Anhydrous milkfat and (anhydrous) butteroil are fat products made out of milk. In the production process the water and the non‑fat solids are fully removed. Anhydrous milk fat (AMF) should have at least 99.8 % milk fat and is made from fresh butter or cream.
Uses of anhydrous milk fat :
- Bread, small baked goods, pastries, butter cookies
- Pound cakes, short cakes, yeast-raised pastries
- Butter crème, cream fillings and whipped masses
- Chocolate, pralines and chocolate fillings
- Caramel, toffee
- Ice cream
- Confectionery products and desserts
- Ready meals
- Soups and sauces
- For recombination with milk, yoghurt, cream, butter, cheese, etc.
- For roasting, cooking and frying